Transtoy | Exclusivitaeten Berlin

Paule B.- Stand-to-pee Packer

Paule B.- Stand-to-pee Packer
Zoom image

40,00 EUR

19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs

Shipping time: 3-4 Days*
*80% of the goods leaving the shop after 2 or 3 days, on 20% we need up to 5 weeks. More information here

Product no.: 03-10
Paule B.- Stand-to-pee Packer


13 x 4,5cm
Made of ultra-Soft Silicone is designed with a hollow shaft and wide opening for FTM Stand-to-pee. the premium Ultra-Soft silicone flexes with the body. The hypoallergenic premium silicone is body safe, unscented and phthalate free to keep you most sensitive spots, happy and healthy.

Produced in a large enterprise, therefore much cheaper than our other packers from manufacturers who use particularly skin-friendly and medical silicone.

Before and after use, wash with soap and warm water and then spray with a Universal Toy Cleaner.

More images

Paule B.- Stand-to-pee Packer