Dear customer,

we are living the principle of slow shopping, therefore we try to reduce warehousing to counteract this contemptuous trend. 80% of our goods are availible in 2 or 3 days, on the other 20% it could last up to 5 weeks. You will be informed as soon as a person of the staff is in charge.

Best wishes
The team of Laura Méritt